ROYAL BENGAL TOURS
Discover the jewels of Bangladesh
Jatiya Sangsad Bhadan
Jatiya Sangsad Bhaban
Exclusive Tour of the National Assembly Building
Designed by the world-renowned American architect Louis Kahn, the Jatiya Sangsad Bhaban (National Assembly Building) is the most notable modern building in Bangladesh. It is regarded by many as the finest work of Kahn.
Although the typical bold geometrical patterns are distinctive from the outside, a visit to the interior, including the octagonal Assembly Hall, is a special treat.
Access to the National Assembly is restricted. We arrange exclusive tours to the inside of the famous Parliament building with a minimum of a prior notice.
Trip Price Shall Include;
o Air-conditioned vehicle, and driver.
o Local English speaking guide.
o All entrance fees and necessary permits.
o Bottled water for drinking.
o All rickshaw and boat rides.
o All tips except our guide and driver.
• Trip price does not include any expenses of personal nature like – drink, beverage, or any others.
Some tips to keep in mind;
• We are not allowed to carry our cameras inside of the parliament building and photographing inside is strictly prohibited but you can take photo from outside of the buildings we suggest to leave the camera in the car before entering into the house and your guide will bring it back for photographing outside.
• This trip will be organized and lead by surgeon at arms (Special Security) along with your guide.
• We highly request all of our valuable guests to obey the rules while visiting National Parliament.
• Pick-up time will be 9.30 am or later.
• Friday, Saturday or any other public holiday the parliament will remain close.
• We’ll require the full payment in advance in order to confirm booking of this tour.