ROYAL BENGAL TOURS
Discover the jewels of Bangladesh
Full day Sightseeing Trip to Old Dhaka
This is an elaborate trip to old Dhaka, Old Dhaka is a place where you can spend couples of days just walking on the street and taking picture. Our guide will come to pick you up with a reserved vehicle from your designated or our nominated place by 8am, and the tour will be started. This tour takes you to the heart of Dhaka. Our guide will lead you to some of its treasures. Places to visit; Sadarghat (River front), ship building yard, Armenian Church, Pink Palace, Star Mosque, Dhakeswari Temple, Lalbagh Fort, National Parliament Building (from Outside), Curzon Hall and a local garments factory. Walk through Shankharia & Tanti Bazar (Hindu Street), Bicycle Street. Rickshaw ride is an option instead of walking. Our vehicle will drive us from place to place and we will walk around the mentioned and some interesting residential areas of old town to explore local life, if you are interested. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. You will be arrive home late in the afternoon.
Trip Price Shall Include;
o Air-conditioned vehicle, and driver.
o Local English speaking guide.
o All entrance fees and necessary permits.
o Bangla food for Lunch at a local Restaurant
o Bottled water for drinking.
o All rickshaw and boat rides.
o All tips except our guide and driver.
• Trip price does not include any expenses of personal nature like – drink, beverage, or any others.
Some tips to keep in mind;
• While visiting any religious places mosque, temple or church in Bangladesh, we advise to wear long trousers and sleeves. Covering the head by a scarf of any women guests will be appreciated, and must take off the shows during entering into the religious place. Shorts dress are not acceptable in any holly place.
• Ahsan Manjil (Pink Palace) Museum closed on Thursday & Friday open from 3:30 - 6:00 pm. Lalbagh Fort Museum closed on Sunday & Monday. During Ramadan: All Museums are closed on Thursday & Friday.
• Pick-up time will be 9.00 am during Fridays, Saturdays, and other govt. holidays, as there would be less traffic on the streets during these days. For hotels located in the southern part of Dhaka city, pickup time will be at 9.00 am (changeable upon request) for this Dhaka Tour.
• We’ll require the full payment in advance in order to confirm booking of this tour.